The Defence Geospatial Intelligence (DGI) Conference & Exhibition brings together heads of defence GI, remote sensing, GIS data & mapping, satellite imagery and analysis, within the military, governmental, and geo intelligence sectors.
DGI is the largest gathering of geo experts in the world, attended by over 800 people from 40 international countries. It attracts professionals responsible for using and integrating, geo based capabilities in their operations and organisations. DGI is where the GeoInt community comes together.
Meet and hear from over 75 heads of GeoInt to learn, benchmark and debate the latest strategies and technology in the world of geo intelligence. This year's international line-up of speakers include:
• General Sir Peter Wall, Chief of the General Staff, Head of
the British Army, UK MOD
• Mark Riccio, Director, Application Services Office, Online GeoInt Services, NGA
• Vanessa Lawrence, CB Director General and Chief Executive, Ordnance Survey
• Brig Gen Roland Brunner, Director, Bundeswehr Geoinformation Office (BGIO), Germany
• Joe Drummey, Director, Office of International Affairs, NGA
• Major General Rousseau, J.M.C. CMM CD Chief of Defence Intelligence, National Defence & The Canadian Forces
• Jack Dangermond, Founder and President, Esri
• Gil Klinger, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Space and Intelligence Office, US DoD
• Pete Sinfield, Assistant Secretary Defence Geospatial-Intelligence Defence Imagery and Geospatial Organization Intelligence and Security Group, Australian Department of Defense
This years themes include:
• Interoperability & Collaboration: Find out how users can
access content and work across different platforms
• Lessons Learnt From Afghanistan: Debate the experiences in Afghanistan, looking at the future of nation rebuilding and reconstructions
• GeoInt in the Hands of the Users: Meet every mission's priority by putting GeoInt in the hands of the user- online, on-demand, easily accessible
• Big Data & the Cloud: Tackle the challenges of big data storage, analysis and exploitation in intelligence and defense operations
To find out more:
1 - Visit www.dgieurope.com or request your own copy of the agenda here.
2 - See who's already registered to attend here.
3 - Call +44 (0) 20 7368 9465
4 - Email [email protected]